Program of preferential dentures
Provision of privileged orthopedic dental care to residents of the city of Moscow is regulated by the law of the city of Moscow No. 70 of 03.11.2004 "On social support for a certain category of citizens of the city of Moscow" at the expense of the budget of the city of Moscow.
Free production and repair of dentures (except for the cost of paying for the cost of precious metals and cermets), taking into account medical indications and contraindications, is carried out by preferential categories of citizens:
- disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- blockade of Leningrad;
- WWII veterans;
- invalids of I, II, III groups pensioners;
- labor veterans;
- "Honorary Donor of Russia" ("P.D. USSR");
- rehabilitated. persons and members of their families;
- rear workers;
- widows of the Great Patriotic War, UVOV;
- concentration camp prisoners;
- liquidators of the Chernobyl accident;
- military veterans;
- veterans of Afghanistan;
- mothers of many children (from 5 or more children).
In the manufacture of dentures, the standard manufacturing time must be observed:
- fixed bridge prosthesis - 5 weeks
- removable dentures - 4 weeks
- clasp prosthetics - 5 weeks
- single crowns - 2 weeks
- combined crowns - 3 weeks
- plastic crowns (kappa) - 1 week
- restoration of removable dentures - 3 days
The warranty period for the operation of dentures must comply with the requirements established by the order of the DEPR of Moscow dated December 24, 2015 No. 54-r “On Tariffs for Orthopedic Dental Services Provided to Certain Categories of Citizens”:
- removable dentures - 12 months
- fixed dentures - 24 months
The following types of work are carried out:
- partial and complete removable lamellar dentures (with the installation of a different number of plastic teeth from 1 to 14 on one denture);
- simple clasp prostheses;
- non-removable dentures (single stamped crowns and bridges: steel, plastic, metal-plastic, metal-ceramic, dentures made of gold and precious metals);
- removal and cementation of crowns;
- anesthesia in the process of orthopedic treatment using disposable standard syringes and anesthetics of domestic production;
- The cost of gold, precious metals, cermets and plasma retention spraying on fixed prostheses is paid additionally by the patient from personal funds.
- All orthopedic structures are made strictly according to medical indications.
Reference information on preferential dentures
- Charter of the city of Moscow
- Law of the city of Moscow dated November 3, 2004 No. 70 "On measures of social support for certain categories of residents of the city of Moscow"
- Law of the city of Moscow dated November 23, 2005 No. 60 "On social support for families with children in the city of Moscow"
- Order of the DZM dated December 3, 2013 No. 1177 “On the list of medical services provided during orthopedic dental treatment to certain categories of residents of the city of Moscow at the expense of the budget of the city of Moscow”
- Order of the Moscow Department of Healthcare dated March 31, 2021 No. 285 “On approval of the Price Guide for orthopedic dental services provided by medical organizations of the state healthcare system of the city of Moscow to certain categories of residents of the city of Moscow at the expense of the budget of the city of Moscow”
- Order of the Moscow City Health Department dated April 18, 2023 No. 376 “On Amendments to the Order of the Moscow City Health Department dated March 31, 2021 No. 285 “On Approval of the Price Guide for Orthopedic Dental Services Provided by Medical Organizations of the Moscow City Public Health System by Individual categories of residents of the city of Moscow at the expense of the budget of the city of Moscow"
- Letter from the Moscow City Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund on the rules for the provision of orthopedic services