Question answer

Is it possible to receive dental care under a VHI policy?

Good afternoon Dental Polyclinic No. 35 cooperates with certain organizations under the policy of voluntary medical consent (VHI). To obtain more detailed information, we suggest that you call the number indicated in your policy and clarify whether your insurance organization cooperates with us.

Does your clinic have a periodontal department? Is it possible to get the services of a periodontist doctor free of charge under the CHI policy?

Good afternoon Dental care for periodontal tissue diseases is provided by a dental therapist as part of a therapeutic appointment. You can make an appointment for compulsory medical insurance yourself in any way convenient for you.

Where can I find approximate prices for services? I want to pull out a wisdom tooth, but it's inconvenient to go to you for an examination just to find out the price.

Good afternoon You can familiarize yourself with the list of paid medical services, as well as the current price list, on our website in the “Paid services” section, as well as at the reception when applying.

Hello, I am undergoing paid treatment with you (installation of a crown), can I also visit a CHI therapist (caries treatment) at the same time?

Hello! Yes you can.

Hello! My husband does not have two upper front teeth, tell me how much the removable prosthesis - "butterfly" will cost?

Hello! To draw up a treatment plan, as well as calculate the cost of the structure, you must make an appointment with an orthopedic dentist.

Do you accept bank cards for payment?

Good afternoon Yes, you can pay for paid medical services non-cash with a bank card.

How to make an appointment with an orthopedist/orthodontist?

Good afternoon In order to make an appointment with an orthopedist/orthodontist, you need to call +7-499-638-35-35 or contact the reception desk.

Hello! Where can I see doctors' schedules and office numbers?

Good afternoon You can get acquainted with this information on our website in the “Doctors’ Schedule” section, as well as on the portal and

I have severe pain. What to do?

Hello! You need to go to the reception desk and get a pass to see the doctor on duty for an appointment.

Hello! Why do I need to sign some papers before my appointment?

Hello! According to Article 20 of the Federal Law of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FZ “On the fundamentals of protecting the health of citizens in the Russian Federation,” a necessary precondition is giving informed voluntary consent.

Can I send a child (12 years old) alone for treatment?

Hello! No, minor patients are allowed to attend appointments with their parents or legal representatives, including with a notarized power of attorney.

How to make a follow-up appointment with a dentist-therapist/surgeon?

Good afternoon You can make an appointment with a dentist/surgeon in the following ways:
1. “Unified medical reference service of the city of Moscow” 122
2. EMIAS for calls from the Moscow region +7 (495) 122-02-21.
3. By citywide centralized telephone (multi-channel): +7 (495) 539-30-00 (24 hours a day).
4. EMIAS portal (
1. Application of the State Services of Moscow
6. Through EMIAS infomats.

Tell me where to go with acute pain at night?

Emergency dental care for the adult population is provided at the State Budgetary Healthcare Institution "Maxillofacial Hospital for VVs" at the address: st. Lesteva, 9 Tel. 8-495-954-64-11, and for the children's population on the basis of the Morozovskaya Children's City Clinical Hospital DZM at the address: 4th Dobryninsky Lane, 1/9 Tel. 8-495-959-88-00 and 8-495-959-89-01