Qualified electronic signature in the Certification Center of the Federal Tax Service of Russia
In accordance with Federal Law No. 63-FZ “On Electronic Signature”, from 01/01/2022 the obligation to issue qualified certificates of electronic signature verification keys (KSKKEP) for legal entities (persons entitled to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney), individual entrepreneurs and notaries is assigned to the Federal Tax Service.
The service for issuing KSKEEP is provided by the Federal Tax Service of Russia free of charge and regardless of the place of registration of the applicant at the Certification Center of the Federal Tax Service of Russia or at the points of issue of Trustees of the CA of the Federal Tax Service of Russia. The list of divisions of the Federal Tax Service of Russia and information about authorized persons are posted on the website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia www.nalog.gov.ru.
The place of issue of the CA of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in the city of Moscow is the Interdistrict IFTS of Russia No. 46 for Moscow, located at the address: Pokhodny proezd, vl.3, p.2.
In order to pass the identification procedure, notaries apply to the Center for Innovation and Information Technologies Foundation at the Federal Notary Chamber.
KSKPEP is issued only after identification with the tax authority with the personal presence of an individual authorized to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney, an individual entrepreneur or a notary.
When applying to an accredited certification center, the applicant submits the following documents or their duly certified copies and (or) information from them:
1) main document, proving the identity;
2) the insurance number of the individual personal account of the applicant - an individual;
3) identification number of the taxpayer of the applicant - an individual;
4) the main state registration number of the applicant - legal entity;
5) the main state registration number of the entry on the state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur of the applicant - an individual entrepreneur;
6) a document confirming the applicant's right to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney or confirming the applicant's right to act on behalf of a state body or local self-government body;
7) a carrier of key information in the form factor USB-token Type-A, with a valid certificate of conformity of the FSTEC of Russia or the FSB of Russia. You can purchase such media from distributors of manufacturers and in specialized online stores.
Users of personal accounts can send an electronic application from the service for receiving KSKPEP with automatic filling in of all details. Also, to schedule the time for receiving the service, an appointment is available through the services "Online appointment for an appointment with the inspection" and personal accounts of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur.
It is important to note that pre-registration for admission to the inspection, as well as filing an application for the issuance of KSKPEP through a personal account, are carried out at the request of the applicant and do not limit him in the possibility of receiving the service at the time of his personal application to the place of issue of the CA of the Federal Tax Service of Russia.
You can get detailed information about the issuance of KSKPEP on the website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia or at the Unified Contact Center of the Federal Tax Service of Russia by calling 8 800 222 22 22.